Business Intelligence Officer
|Business Intelligence Officer||< Back|
- Graduate of BS Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience: knowledge of a Business intelligence tool is an advantage.
- With proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent listening, communication, organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Gather business requirements through interviews, requirement workshops, on-site visits, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis.
- Create and recommend new reports and key performance indicators for management
- Create ad-hoc reports as required by business users.
- Promote usage of BI tool across the business.